All submitted manuscripts will be subject to the blind peer review process. Papers will be presented as oral or poster in the event. The selective outstanding papers presented at the conference, after further revision, will be considered for publication in selected journals.
General Remarks for Paper Submission
Researchers are invited to submit Full Papers (max 4 pages) describing original and unpublished fundamental scientific research and application. Work in progress studies could also be presented.
You are kindly asked to prepare your Paper as Microsoft Word (*.doc or *.docx) file format, using the required templates given below link.
- Template of the symposium udcs_word_template2021
- Papers should be clear, concise and written in English or Turkish with correct spelling and good sentence structure. Title and Abstract of papers must be in English.
- We recommend that the paper contribution is carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last minute changes.
The submission of a paper carries with it the obligation that it is actually presented or virtualy presented at the Symposium by the author or by one of the co-authors.
- For oral presentations; you should prepare a power point (.ppt) presentation with enough slides to complete your presentation in 10 minutes.
- For poster presentations; you should prepare your presentation in the format of UDCS’21-A1-Poster Template and present it with colored print on coated paper of A1 size. Papers presented with colorless output will not be included in the proceedings of symposium.
Please submit your paper from EasyChair system using the link below: